TEMPORARY PART-TIME ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR (6 MONTHS)
1. Reports to the Senior Accountant/Bookkeeper.
2. Undertake all aspects of bookkeeping using SAGE Line 50, and Excel Spreadsheets.
Responsible for accurate upkeep of the accounts of allocated Clients. Tasks to include, as appropriate :
o Maintain Sales Ledger
o Produce/input and post customer invoices/rent demands
o Post and bank receipts
o Import rent demands from Property manager, liaising with Agent
o Maintain Nominal Ledger
o Chart of accounts
o Maintain Purchase Ledger
o Input and pay invoices
o Liaise with Supplier re accounts
Asset Register and Depreciation
Petty Cash records
Accounting accurately for the VAT component of transactions
3. Produce timely management reports at regular intervals : monthly, three monthly and yearly as appropriate.
4. Respond promptly to requests from Agents for additional ad hoc reports, and answers to
5. Operate Sage Payroll for the accounts of allocated Clients. Take responsibility for ensuring that Clients’ staff are paid on time.
6. Have regard to balances, permitted overdrafts, and cash flow on allocated accounts, requesting funding from Agent when required.
7. Run and check SAGE Payroll and Accounts year-ends, liaising with Agents and Accountants.
Take responsibility for appropriate reports, returns and payments to HMRC.
8. Responsibility for making accurate VAT returns to HMRC
9. Undertake other accounting tasks as required
10. Liaise with Clients and Accountants, subject to Agents clearance, providing a polite, friendly
and professional service.
11. Make & respond to telephone calls and correspondence on financial matters.
Please send CV to Kim Bradshaw email@example.com
Due to unforeseen circumstances Bowland Farms require an experienced stockperson to take charge of a herd of Aberdeen Angus Cross cattle. All applicants must have good working knowledge of all aspects of stockmanship. Good conditions with four bedroom house. Salary package commensurate with experience.
Apply in writing with CV to the Farm Manager, Crosslee Bungalow, Bowland, Galashiels, Selkirkshire, TD1 1UH or email firstname.lastname@example.org